We can help when you’re overwhelmed by the need to provide constant care
At The Cameron Group Care Management Services, we know that caring for an older person or loved one requires a passionate, imaginative approach. We can help them and their families to solve the problems that planning for the future begets.
We believe longevity shouldn’t be lonely. Learn more about our Companions.
The Cameron Group Care Management Services helps by providing a full range of services, including:
• Assessing physical, psychological, social and emotional needs
• Arranging for supportive services
• Providing guidance to secure all eligible benefits
• Navigating through complex medical systems
• Patient Advocacy
• Overseeing the quality of care provided to the individual, at home or in a facility
• Acting as a surrogate or liaison for our clients
The Cameron Group Care Management Services will:
• Manage and coordinate the care and services of a loved one
• Provide companion services to help the older person thrive at home or in a facility
• Help elders and their families with the decision to move or to stay at home
• Coordinate any necessary physical residence moves
• Alleviate isolation
• Ensure that your loved one has access to social activities, including trips outside the home/facility, and other programs of interest
• Conduct ongoing assessments to determine if the client is receiving the most appropriate level of care and make changes as necessary
• Assist attorneys and trust officers to plan and implement the care necessary for their client
If you want to give your loved one the best experience possible later in life, The Cameron Group Care Management Services can help. Learn more about our Care Managers.