We can help when you’re overwhelmed by the need to provide constant care
At The Cameron Group Aging Life Care Services, we know that caring for an older adult requires a passionate, imaginative approach. We help families plan for the future and solve any problems that may bring.
We believe longevity shouldn’t be lonely. Learn more about our companions.
Our Professional Aging Life Care Managers specialize in providing comprehensive aging life care management services, patient advocacy, and assisting elders and their families with planning for and meeting long-term care needs. Care Managers at The Cameron Group have extensive experience and training in gerontology, social work, nursing, and counseling and provide services such as:
- Crisis intervention and management
- Guidance toward securing benefits, such as VA, Medicaid, or Medicare.
- Assessing clients’ physical, psychological, social, and emotional needs.
- Coordinating and managing care and services to help older adults thrive at home or in facilities.
- Arranging, screening, and monitoring in-home help, such as companions or home health aides.
- Overseeing the quality of care provided in the home or in a facility.
- Coordinating any transitions or residence moves.
- Reviewing financial, legal, and medical issues and offering safe referrals to qualified professionals.
- Offering counseling and emotional support.
- Advocating for consistent adherence to the clients’ wishes and values within complex medical systems and throughout the aging process.